~~If I die today, don't cry for me; I was only almost living anyways~~
My Final Thoughts
We gaze at crimson skies
beneath the chilling stillness
as darkness descends,
seeping silently into the cracks
the earth crumbles
beneath the weight of emptiness
and everything slowly fades away
quietly deteriorating
rotting into oblivion
but yet, we stand amidst the desolation,
awash in effulgent light
as you scream in ecstasy
and i fall to my knees
to deplore the angelic death
intoxicated with its splendor,
we tremble in the arms of sorrow
and lethargically waste away
Saturday, April 22, 2006
Today, my family and I went swimming with my other relatives. Guess what? Not only did I not want to go swimming. My relatives kept hammering my head with "Hey, why aren't you swimming?" because for them, EVERYONE has to love swimming. If you don't like swimming, they'll annoy the hell out of you. Oh, sure you could excuse them with "they only want you to have fun" and it's perfectly alright for me if they'd ask me to swim about four or five times, but after the gagillionth time they asked me to swim, I was already getting infuriated and I wanted them to... Get. A fucking. Clue. I. Don't. Want. To. Swim.
But no. They have to hear it for thousand and thousands of times. So what if I don't get amused by swimming? So what if I find it boring? Not everyone can be pleased by one inane hobby. God damn it. I was enjoying myself sitting in one chair helping my text mate with her problems. Why do I have to spend time doing something I don't even enjoy doing? The next time they send me on an outing, it had better not be swimming again.
3:46 PM
Craving your Blood...
In my eyes, indisposed
In disguise as no one knows
Hides the face, lies the snake
And the sun in my disgrace
Boiling heat, summer stanch
Neath the black, the sky looks dead
Call my name through the cream
And I'll hear you scream again
Black hole sun, won't you come
Wash away the rain
Black hole sun, won't you come
Won't you come...
Stuttering, cold and damp
Steal the warm wind, tired friend
Times are gone for honest men
And sometimes far too long for snakes
In my shoes, a walking sleep
And my youth, I pray to keep
Heaven send hell away
No one sings like you anymore
Hang my head, drown in fear
'Til you all just disappear
I am Blessed Devil
And I am both light and darkness
I Don't Hate:
The Alliance:
Blessed Devil and the Undead Invasion
Stealth X and the Blitz Edge
Crescentmoon and the Roid Revolution
Neo and the Blast Casters
CJ and the Red Moon
Cito and the Dragons' Pride
Maxienne and Kristine, the Snow Angels
Angelica, the Night Elf
Nin, the Aura of Friendship
I hate:
Incompetent teachers
Uninteresting stories I am forced to read
Horus, the Black Flame Dragon Lv8
The shounen characters' retarded fangirls
Hinata's idiotic fanboys
Sakura Kinomoto's retarded fans
Do
Communicate
With
The
Devil
If
You
Will