~~If I die today, don't cry for me; I was only almost living anyways~~
My Final Thoughts
We gaze at crimson skies
beneath the chilling stillness
as darkness descends,
seeping silently into the cracks
the earth crumbles
beneath the weight of emptiness
and everything slowly fades away
quietly deteriorating
rotting into oblivion
but yet, we stand amidst the desolation,
awash in effulgent light
as you scream in ecstasy
and i fall to my knees
to deplore the angelic death
intoxicated with its splendor,
we tremble in the arms of sorrow
and lethargically waste away
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Why NejiHina is one of the deepest relationships
NejiHina... NejiHina... I have been a VERY big fan of this pairing ever since I read someone's essay about it. So let me make my own, based on her essay (although the credit will mostly be for Mizura of NarutoFan. She doesn't know me, because I'm just a stalker there.)
When I think about NejiHina, the first thing that comes into my mind is how different things could have been if Neji and Hinata weren't born into the strict and cold system of the Hyuugas. If Neji hadn't his hatred for the Main House. When Neji first saw Hinata, he thought that she was cute. When his father first told him that his duty was to protect her, he readily accepted the task. Had things turned out differently, Neji and Hinata would have been close friends. Hinata would have had someone to lean on. To guide her through her difficulties just like Sakura had Ino, Chouji had Shikamaru, Naruto had Iruka.
Yet Hinata had to grow up alone, with no-one to support her, while Neji brooded with a large hatred.
Thanks to Naruto, the Hyuugas have started changing. Neji has let go of his hate, while Hinata has let go of her fear. Hiashi, by training Neji, is now taking the first step against traditions. There is now a crack in the wall that separated the Main House and the Branch House. Neji and Hinata would be perfect for standing against all opposition and shattering the wall completely. Neji would protect Hinata like he promised as a child, and this time, he'd do it through his own free will, because it's the right thing to do. And Hinata could find strength in Neji as well, with his wisdom and talent. If Neji can be saved, so can the rest of the clan. It will not be easy, yet this time, Neji and Hinata are together, with the determination of those who know that freedom is possible, because they've attained it themselves.
Together, they can lead the Hyuuga clan out of the shadows of the past, and back into the sunlight.
4:05 PM
Craving your Blood...
In my eyes, indisposed
In disguise as no one knows
Hides the face, lies the snake
And the sun in my disgrace
Boiling heat, summer stanch
Neath the black, the sky looks dead
Call my name through the cream
And I'll hear you scream again
Black hole sun, won't you come
Wash away the rain
Black hole sun, won't you come
Won't you come...
Stuttering, cold and damp
Steal the warm wind, tired friend
Times are gone for honest men
And sometimes far too long for snakes
In my shoes, a walking sleep
And my youth, I pray to keep
Heaven send hell away
No one sings like you anymore
Hang my head, drown in fear
'Til you all just disappear
I am Blessed Devil
And I am both light and darkness
I Don't Hate:
The Alliance:
Blessed Devil and the Undead Invasion
Stealth X and the Blitz Edge
Crescentmoon and the Roid Revolution
Neo and the Blast Casters
CJ and the Red Moon
Cito and the Dragons' Pride
Maxienne and Kristine, the Snow Angels
Angelica, the Night Elf
Nin, the Aura of Friendship
I hate:
Incompetent teachers
Uninteresting stories I am forced to read
Horus, the Black Flame Dragon Lv8
The shounen characters' retarded fangirls
Hinata's idiotic fanboys
Sakura Kinomoto's retarded fans
Do
Communicate
With
The
Devil
If
You
Will